I am in a pickle

thumbo88

Reaction score
My truck randomly started running rough at all rpm's even at idle it also puked a little bit of coolant and I am fully deleted and have a full custom tunes even at idle the whole truck shakes please can someone help me this my only mode of transportation

madman1234509

Reaction score
Sure sounds like you're in a pickle. A 5-10,000 dollar pickle. May be time to put Tanto down :p. Check for codes with your programmer.

thumbo88

Reaction score
No codes could it be a head gasket I've also heard cracked nozzle on my injector what do you think it's not studded I'm hoping it's not I piston but I did drive it home

webb06

Reaction score
No codes could it be a head gasket I've also heard cracked nozzle on my injector what do you think it's not studded I'm hoping it's not I piston but I did drive it home

Check blowby out oil fill cap. Sounds like a down injector or a cracked piston.

thumbo88

Reaction score
I seen a you tube video on a broken rocker arm mine is making the same sound I will look at my oil in the morning but if it was a cracked piston could I not drive it ?

CAT35niner

Reaction score
Did you hear a popping in the intake or exhaust at all?
Don't drive it. You will just scour the cylinder wall and there's probably no saving the block.

thumbo88

Reaction score
No but I was messing with it while ago it finally threw a code p301 cylinder 1 misfire I'm not sure but I'm wondering if my coolant puking is a separate problem might be my injector nozzle I would think and no poping sounds at all more like a ticking

CAT35niner

Reaction score
Pulling the cover will help. See if anything is broken. Kinda sounds like a injector.

Was there any smoke coming out of the exhaust? White/blue. Sweet or rich smell like coolant or fuel?

CAT35niner

Reaction score
Gotcha. Well hopefully something shows itself when you pull the cover. Try not to drive it. Minimize damage if you can if it ends up being something serious.

Latest posts

Members online