I am struggling need help

slowstroke

Reaction score
I have a 2002 350 with stage 3 injectors, h2e turbo and all the other supporting mods.

the other day I noticed fuel coming out of the exhaust pipe...

What would be causing this?

joe d

Reaction score
I was thinking bad injector cup. Did you just change injectors? If so then thats normal... If you didnt suck each cylinder bone dry.

joe d

Reaction score
I know on all the strait piped trucks ive changed injectors on and purged threw the Glowplugs. All have had a littel bit of fuel/oil drip out the exhaust onto the floor im not talking about a stream just a littel puddel if tou want to call it that lets say 1/2 cup of fluid.

slowstroke

Reaction score
the injectors have been in for about 10k miles, its definitely diesel pouring out

TyCorr

Reaction score
Nozzle went kaplooey? Careful you dont start it you'll hydro the motor.

Pull the glow plugs and try to suck through that bore with a pipette or mightvac hose attachment. The one with fuel in it, pull that injector. Better yet, pull all 8 and send them in to be inspected and tested.

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
You most likely have a cracked/broken injector tip, bad copper, bad o-rings, etc.....

I would also assume that you have a pronounced fuel knock from the engine while running.

Good thing you have rags on hand, in turbo, or whatever.

slowstroke

Reaction score
I pulled the glowplugs and sucked through with the mightvac but there was no fuel

Latest posts

Members online