I cant say Enough about BTS

NEVRNF

Reaction score
Just had my trans repaired by Brian and I cant say enough about him or his service. 7 years after he built it and he warranted it after it failed. Complete rebuild with some new billet shafts and clutch drum to keep it alive as I am stepping up the power finally. His word is worth its weight in gold.

psmike

Reaction score
After my first drive with Brian in my truck.. I couldn't get the smile off my face.. (all ready had mods done I couldn't drive the truck like it should be drove) well after a few more rides an fine tunning.. I was on my way back home.. I tell you that 1600 mile drive was fun.. Brian an his crew are def great guys. an put out a great trans..

zilla68

Reaction score
Just had my trans repaired by Brian and I cant say enough about him or his service. 7 years after he built it and he warranted it after it failed. Complete rebuild with some new billet shafts and clutch drum to keep it alive as I am stepping up the power finally. His word is worth its weight in gold.

did you drive there or ship it?

NEVRNF

Reaction score
This time i shipped it there. I have been down there at least 8 times with different vehicles over the last 15 years. Brian and Patty are 1st class people. They have gone above and beyond every time i have been down there.