I hate my truck!

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
The reasons that I hate my F-250 Harley Davidson Edition that Aaron and crew just finished are as follows, in no particular order....

1. It is too fast
2. It is too powerful
3. It sounds too good
4. It is too much fun to drive
5. It gets looks from everyone, as it "whistles" by at 3-4 PSI
6. I was getting mentally undressed by hot chicks while driving around Rudy's event this weekend
7. It intimidates sports cars
8. I could go on, but I think that you see the jist of my complaints... And will undoubtedly agree that I have a "leg to stand on" as to my utter dissapointment....

Thanks a ton guys! This thing is an absolute blast to drive! Def worth the wait! Now, I just have to get some feeling back in my feet, so that I can turn a 60 foot in less than 3 seconds.... LOL

Corb

Last edited:

Coxey Diesel

Reaction score
Non VGT compounds, 62 over 75mm, dual fuelers, 110 nozzles, 60 manifolds, 4 inch DP, 4 in delete, 5 inch MBRP to 6 inch tip, RDP Stage 3 trans, Suncoast HD TC, pushrods, valvesprings. I think that is about it, for now.

Oh that's it?? LOL! Surely you could do more..

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
What was up with your dyno numbers Corb? I talked to Aaron and he said you didn't have custom tunes on it yet so I'm guessing that's it? Iirc your hp number was like 420 it something? Lol

I was gonna introduce myself to ya just before your first sled pull but you already had 47,000 people talking to you lol. You did great dude and your truck is one badass rig.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

78f100

Reaction score
Awesome Corb! glad your happy with it, you deserve it! I bet it sucked being harassed by all those hot girls...LOL. Now take it easy on the 450...:poke:

See my avitar.. thats You and Ben

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
What was up with your dyno numbers Corb? I talked to Aaron and he said you didn't have custom tunes on it yet so I'm guessing that's it? Iirc your hp number was like 420 it something? Lol

I was gonna introduce myself to ya just before your first sled pull but you already had 47,000 people talking to you lol. You did great dude and your truck is one badass rig.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, these tunes were all LOW BOOST FUELING CONTROLED tunes, and could not spool at all. Only made 584 on Matts, and 490 on Erics... Never cleaned up either... just black mud out the pipe... Didnt even sound good... But, the same thing killed my launches, but broke all 4 tires loose at 40 mph when the turbo lit on the drags... All in all, they could light faster, but, I dig it! And dont let the crowds slow you down next go round. Just jump into whatever we are gabbin about like you belong there! LOL

She did AWESOME in the pull! Made me look like a rock star! LOL

NoSlow6.0

Reaction score
I feel your pain bro back a few years ago when I got my truck finished up from my first round of mods around the 745rwhp level I had people actually coming by my house wanting to ride in it because my buddy that helped me on it was telling people how fast it was. But I've still yet to finish it up after my Super Duper Swamps build. Been out of cash and out of time for too long but I'm getting this thing going this year if I have to take out a second mortgage on the house. LOL There's nothing like the feeling of having a freshly highly modded truck. You going to bring it to TS this year if it doesn't get plagued like the last 50 times? LOL

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.