I hate my truck!

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
I feel your pain bro back a few years ago when I got my truck finished up from my first round of mods around the 745rwhp level I had people actually coming by my house wanting to ride in it because my buddy that helped me on it was telling people how fast it was. But I've still yet to finish it up after my Super Duper Swamps build. Been out of cash and out of time for too long but I'm getting this thing going this year if I have to take out a second mortgage on the house. LOL There's nothing like the feeling of having a freshly highly modded truck. You going to bring it to TS this year if it doesn't get plagued like the last 50 times? LOL

Im trying to clear the calendar for TS, but It is too early to call, either way yet...

Yeah, there were several doubters... "yeah right, my buddy had a cummings, with stacked chips, and it still couldnt keep up with my car..." Etc... Then they got it, and commented on how loud it was, and then they all got pinned to their seats... No one doubts it any longer... LOL

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.