i wanna crack 800 hp.... on a budget

Rideracelivemx7

Reaction score
like i said about 30-40k. Full built/treaded/filled block, well matched twin turbos, wastegates, billet rods, machined pistons, ported and massaged heads. head studs, beehive springs, a great relationship with your tuner, decently sized injectors, Auto Engenuity, a BTS comp build trans, drive shaft upgrades and maybe a little funny gas or water meth.

Rideracelivemx7

Reaction score
what exactly are you planning to do with the truck? thats not very streetable at that point and pretty much made for pulling or racing.

dentexpowerstroke

Reaction score
I've built my truck over 2 years and I don't have a billet rod motor finished yet and it's still expensive. If you are worried about money at all I wouldn't even attempt it.

silverpsd_06

Reaction score
1st step to 800 hp on a budget... A different platform. It's a long drawn out process with more hiccups and bull**it along the way than you want to deal with. What the hell are you going to use a 800 hp 7.3 for anyways? A 600 hp 6.4 on the street is a hell of a ride I would invest in that first to gun for high horsepower

sootie

Reaction score
1st step to 800 hp on a budget... A different platform. It's a long drawn out process with more hiccups and bull**it along the way than you want to deal with. What the hell are you going to use a 800 hp 7.3 for anyways? A 600 hp 6.4 on the street is a hell of a ride I would invest in that first to gun for high horsepower

how DARE you insult the most precious platform produced-the blessed 7.3 ! LOL LOL LOL

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
If all you did was sled pull 800 HP can be done on the stock bottom end. Keep it close to 4000 RPM and the stock bottom end "should" hold together better then 600 @ 2500 RPMs.. Daily Driver?? forget it.... Now it just got expensive.

co04cobra

Reaction score
Let me say this.

800rwhp on ANY PLATFORM!! Is not going to be cheap. PERIOD. Anybody who thinks X,Y,Z motor makes 800hp for 5K is FULL OF SH!T.

Vader's Fury

Reaction score
You can make 800 for cheap.....

Once.

Attachments

• untitled.png
    untitled.png
    103.6 KB · Views: 338

Latest posts

Members online