I want more go.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
The EGR kit you're referring to is probably from H&S Performance (a separate company), but we work closely with them and they are a great crew!

Our single turbo kit can be installed with the cab on, no problem. Removing the factory turbo is probably the most "difficult" part, but can be made relatively easy with the correct tools. The factory downpipe will not fit, but a new downpipe will be included with the kit.

Thanks for the compliments on the kit, our goal is to make it the nicest, most comprehensive kit available for the 6.7 while still being easy to install. Right now there is no definite ETA, as it is highly dependent on our foundry and machinist. That being said, we are hoping within the next 2-4 months the kits will be available.

Is this kit going to have a waste gate?

135Hoster

Reaction score
i have a H&S dual fueler kit on order along with the MPD Turbo kit. and SUMP and a fuel system from morgan

if you want more go and willing to risk the rods then follow me, other than that your going to be doing a full build with rods.

I think I may just hang back and watch and see how your rods hold up :) plus I think I might wait for H&S.

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
I see a flaw there... You need at least 15 waste gates to eliminate the possibility of turbo failure.

....... LOL

135Hoster

Reaction score
Well, I finished off my snow performance MPG Max install today.

Seems to work pretty damn well. Butt dyno seems to confirm theres more torque. Tire wear also confirms this.

Between the SPE Hot X tune and this, truck feels a fair bit faster.

Latest posts

Members online