ic pipe and elbow

jdgleason

Reaction score
We've installed several... I like the look and obvious efficiency they offer. Also, the customer service is top notch. You can't ask or more than no limit offers.

Jhaddox

Reaction score
I'm gonna snag mine and the no limit intercooler hopefully next week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Right on guys. Thanks for the kind words. Everybody knows fabbed piping on these things is a challenge, especially once the cab has been up.

Dan- let me know when ur ready!!

Josh.. Your kit is here collecting dust. Hahahha

powerstroker67

Reaction score
:D I'm curious to see this.

I'm rocking the CFM+ since that's what was out there when I did my EGR delete. I hate when advances come along after I've already done something! LOL

What don't you like about your CFM setup? Are you runing our longer IC pipe or the extension and extra boot?

fvrpowerstroke

Reaction score
Thanks for the input guys i really like that the no limit is made in the US and they look top notch i guess ill wait till i can afford one of those kits i didnt know the flo pro was china made

CamTom12

Reaction score
What don't you like about your CFM setup? Are you runing our longer IC pipe or the extension and extra boot?

I don't not like anything about it! I've never had a problem with it since installation.

I was just cracking a joke about advances in the field after I'd already dropped the coin, hahaha.

Kind

Reaction score
Flo pro / dd is welded by a machine in china. Mine is welded by an American person.

My DD was welded right in front of me in Rob's shop, by a Canadian, with flawless welding skills, watching Trailer Park Boys, while drinking real beer and real whiskey:poke:LOL

The original DD design was a step in the right direction... Not in the direction of China tho lol...That I never supported! But what Mike came up with, to me seems much more superior. That's why I am switching to his. Perfect fitment, although nice is tough to accomplish on every model. So if it is a little off it isn't a big deal to me.

I think Mike did his homework and I will support the design... Regardless that it is made in a foreign countryLOL

Rene G

Reaction score
My DD was welded right in front of me in Rob's shop, by a Canadian, with flawless welding skills, watching Trailer Park Boys, while drinking real beer and real whiskey:poke:LOL

The original DD design was a step in the right direction... Not in the direction of China tho lol...That I never supported! But what Mike came up with, to me seems much more superior. That's why I am switching to his. Perfect fitment, although nice is tough to accomplish on every model. So if it is a little off it isn't a big deal to me.

I think Mike did his homework and I will support the design... Regardless that it is made in a foreign countryLOL

Yeah, I'm thinking my next set of mods will include the No Limits intake as well.

idkillinit

Reaction score
I have the cfm+ with the extension and the mbrp ic pipe. I think it all fits like **** personally. Trimmed the **** out of my rad support and it still hits it. It bulged the coupling going to the intercooler. I'm going to switch just because it has less connections and looks clean. If o was to start over I would not even think about another option. Nice job mike very professional. Even talked to Eric about it today. He's going to call you very soon

BOOM

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Cool aj... Have him mention it's for you. I appreciate the kind words.

Latest posts

Members online