ICON shocks for stock height Lariet

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
Hay there guys I am looking at getting some new shocks here very soon and cant seem to find the ICON shocks that fit the stock height 08 Lariet. I am assuming that the Lariet has a leveling kit in it from the factory because mine looks perfectly level or damb close to it. So does this still put me at the 0-2" shocks or does that bump me up to the next size? I figure that someone on here would know all about these as there are a few selling ICON on the site. Please let me know what I need and what venders on here are carring the products as well.

Thanks guys.

TripleE44

Reaction score
All 250s sit dang near level from the factory. The 350s have more of a rake due to the taller block in the rear.

You'd want the stock height shocks. I didn't know that Icon made anything less than a shock for a 2.5" lift though.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Just put some icon 2.5 inch springs on and a 4" block in the rear. It will ride better than stock. The you can get the nice icons as well

Sent from my I fone 5

madman1234509

Reaction score
Probably off topic but I did just see that king shocks has oem lift piggyback shock kits. Can get compression clickers and custom anodizing...

Jared I bet youd get some good interest in stock height piggybacks. Ill definitely be looking for a nice set of shocks in the spring.

NathannialD

Reaction score
Any of you ever consider the qa1 shocks? They have tons of length options, they have single adjustable or dual. Dual controls the compression and rebound, that's what I run on my truck and they are awesome!!

smokinstroker

Reaction score
The height doesn't really play a factor when choosing the shock. The shock will change the control and ride of the vehicle regardless of height.

The icons are a very nice product, and offering one free re valve with your shocks adds a nice touch.

Just have to decide what money you'd like to spend.

smokinstroker

Reaction score
Like the other companies, you can get them in any length you need. They will be valved appropriately and built to order.
I recently went through this with fox on a truck

Latest posts

Members online