Icon Track bar issues????

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
Any of you guys have issues with your icon adjustable track bar?

I have the 2.5" lift on my truck and the adjustable track bar and my track bar is hitting on the cross member

Anyone had this issue?

my truck does have a full front replacement ranch hand bumper but it was already on the truck before the leveling kit was installed.

java

Reaction score
My dads truck had the same problem, I talked to truck Toyz about it and they said some trucks have that problem and some don't. I just hit the crossmember with the grinder a little bit and it fixed the problem.

Jesse@MBRP

Reaction score
It's from impropper caster IMO. Mine never hit it. Now that I have ALA's I pushed the axle out a touch so it even has more clearance.

SAK

Reaction score
I have the 2.5" lift on my truck and the adjustable track bar and my track bar is hitting on the cross member

Not all the cross member stampings are the same, we have run into this on a handful of the numerous 11's that we have done. The caster is correct on all of them and it just takes a little bit of grinding of the cross member for the slightly bigger than stock track bar from hitting it.

What are the ALAs you speak of?

One Up Offroad Adjustable Link Arms - 2005-2011 F250/350/450 4wd

ouoala_black_1303_detail.jpg

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
Not all the cross member stampings are the same, we have run into this on a handful of the numerous 11's that we have done. The caster is correct on all of them and it just takes a little bit of grinding of the cross member for the slightly bigger than stock track bar from hitting it.

One Up Offroad Adjustable Link Arms - 2005-2011 F250/350/450 4wd

ouoala_black_1303_detail.jpg

Thanks for the info SAK

For mine being a daily driver and just having the leveling kit and 35s on stock 20s is a dual steering stabilizer needed?

Latest posts

Members online