IDP ficm tune

Stroker04

Reaction score
Just installed my IDP FICM tuner on my 04 6.0 truck has Studs, delete, vgt-ssx, 190/stock nozzles, and the fuel system is stock other than 6.4 banjos and fpr upgrade. I noticed a HUGE difference in mid-upper rpm power, truck runs smoother, and is quieter. Fuel pressure usually would stay at 60 psi at WOT with just the PCM tune now with the FICM tune fuel pressure is dropping to 40 psi sometimes even lower. I may need a fuel system in the works shortly..Egts stayed in check but it will get hot when I WOT the truck. I must say I am definetly impressed with the product and would recommend it to anyone!

bboteler

Reaction score
Great post! Wonder if they can pull some fuel for you outta the ECM tune to keep fp up? On my 175/stock nozzles my extreme street tune woulnt budge fp. It was written for the 175's, but my SPD tune written for stock injectors drops my 175's down to 40ish on a WOT run.

strokin6L

Reaction score
Damn Zach, figured you would've had that a while ago haha. I've been running ID's FICM tunes since 2008....love it. Glad the truck likes it.

GatorBaitR6

Reaction score
Try just putting a sump on it... Might be enough to keep a head on the fuel pump since it won't be sucking through a straw...

Stroker04

Reaction score
Thanks Chris, I noticed I just had it on the tow flash last night and saw a big gain. Put the moderate flash on this evening but didn't get a chance to take it out, I will be taking it out tomorrow hopefully I see even more of a gain!

Latest posts

Members online