If it were your money....

Reaction score
Sorry for the derail. I'll quit now

"Opportunity is often overlooked because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work"

Thomas Edison.

No need to apologize. Real world numbers would be a plus seeing as I'm probly going with a very similar setup. An as far as my job, just something to pay the bills, but I appreciate it anyways. The picture made me LOL

TXlineman83

Reaction score
I'll let you know how they perform pretty quickly. Be it on the strip or on the dyno

"Opportunity is often overlooked because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work"

Thomas Edison.

Reaction score
Bumping this back up. Just trying to weigh all my options before I get a game plan together. What would it make running a 72 atmo and stock vgt with the rest of the mods listed. In case there isn't enough money for the juniors. Also, I don't need 700 horses but it would sure be fun. :thumbsup:

TXlineman83

Reaction score
Absoultly not a problem. It was not something I was looking for either. Just so happened to stumble across it and thought I would share when needed. I'm leArning this place myself.

Thomas Edison.

Latest posts

Members online