IIIIIIIMMMMMMM BAAAAAAAAACKKKKKK! well maybe lol

baddkarmaracing

Reaction score
looking at getting back into the diesel game, I am looking at a 2011 f250 cc sb with a 8-10" lift (not sure which) and 40's on American forces, truck has all of the good stuff done to it already and I am going to lower it to leveled stock height or atleast to a smaller lift like a 4" and sell the lift/tires and maybe even the wheels.

I plan to daily drive it and it will see some time pulling a 5th wheel trailer. I also have the chance to get a fass fuel pump and a snow performance water methanol kit for cheap or maybe even free. I may have to give up the stock pump to get the fass, so im a little worried about the durability of the fass pump, is it something to be worried about? or should I take this deal and run?
what kind of power can I expect to make with the full exhaust, h&s, water meth, and fass kit?

also looking for advice on lifts/leveling kits, its been so long since I have messed with a truck like this idk what to go with, im thinking carli leveling kit or one of their 4.5" kits. but im open to ideas.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
The stock low pressure system works fine for just a tuned truck. If you really want a good low pressure fuel system I would suggest an H&S low pressure fuel system. On a 2011 truck you will be about 480 rwhp max with the tiny stock turbo. Quite a few guys are switching to the 15+ turbos and seeing really good gains on them. Talk to no limit and Midwest Diesel and Auto on here to get you all hooked up with what ever parts you need.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Yes. Take off all the unnecessary crap to start and then when you need more, you can add some fuel and a better turbo.

baddkarmaracing

Reaction score
Got the truck bought today, needs a few things and then I'm going to work on better tuning than the canned h&s tunes. On my 6.4 I used to run tunes from quick tricks and gear head and loved them but I know nothing about 6.7 tuning, truck has an h & s on it, should I stick with that or go sct?

Latest posts

Members online