IL

DHFF

Reaction score
North of Springfield 15min

Cool wheres that shop at? Im getting my motor rebuilt right now at Landmark... Hate that its there but it had to be a dealer this time. Chad flynn is getting it if i have anymore issues....

Reaction score
Cool wheres that shop at? Im getting my motor rebuilt right now at Landmark... Hate that its there but it had to be a dealer this time. Chad flynn is getting it if i have anymore issues....

Athens.

If you need anymore work done, I'm pretty close.....and I specialize in powerstrokes....number is on my sig. If you want to stop out during the week you are more than welcome to take a tour.

DHFF

Reaction score
Athens.

If you need anymore work done, I'm pretty close.....and I specialize in powerstrokes....number is on my sig. If you want to stop out during the week you are more than welcome to take a tour.

I will do that! Need some diesel buddies around here.

vcassens

Reaction score
Athens.

You guys got any good used 06 6.0L motors laying around? I need one for my truck LOL

87jumpy

Reaction score
I will be in Champaign on Monday night for a sales meeting on Tuesday

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

griz700rocket

Reaction score
I'll be there on Sunday and/or Tuesday. Guess I'll just miss ya. Friend of mine just finished college and we're moving him out of his place.

tmillburg

Reaction score
raymond truck pulls june 22nd, weight in starts at 830, tractors start at 10, trucks start around 1. call ryan brown for more details 2178272216

tmillburg

Reaction score
Anybody comin? Guna be a few badass 3.0 truck comin. Big 2.6 class as well

Translated from Morse Code

JoshFulk

Reaction score
Holding down Springfield IL. here you guys in the area need to hit up a Truck night at Quaker steak and Lube out by scheels this month they will be giving away a H&S tuner. to enter must show 3 nights or 2 nights and play a game. Games include Keg toss, Redneck fishing, Redneck beer pong, and bobbing for wings. I will be there find me sitting at the brick yard bar open to the outside also they have scheduled a burnout night competition.

DHFF

Reaction score
Holding down Springfield IL. here you guys in the area need to hit up a Truck night at Quaker steak and Lube out by scheels this month they will be giving away a H&S tuner. to enter must show 3 nights or 2 nights and play a game. Games include Keg toss, Redneck fishing, Redneck beer pong, and bobbing for wings. I will be there find me sitting at the brick yard bar open to the outside also they have scheduled a burnout night competition.

Im in!!!!

JoshFulk

Reaction score
Here is the Schedule for Quaker Steak and Lube Truck night for July that I have seen:
July 2nd-Come party with us for the week of the 4th of July! Bobbing for Wings & Rib eating contest! Low Ride night-featuring a drag area.
July 9th- Live entertainment
July 16th-Truck tinting giveaway by A1 Cool Tint
July 23rd-Burnout contest
July 30th-Grand Prize Giveaway night-H&S Programmer, $800 value Sponsored by 2 Brothers Customs and Mechanical Bull Rides sponsored by Midwest Demolition.

Note:
-Tuesday nights at Quaker steak and Lube is all you can eat wings or Shrimp.
-Also I imagine they will continue to give trophies for Owner, Employee, and custom picks of the week.
-The one game they do play most Tuesdays at the end is empty keg toss for height.

JoshFulk

Reaction score
DHFF let me know if you go Ill have the Red F250 That is in my profile pic. Be sure to stop by and get registered for the leveling kit and get this months punch card