Im at a loss...

brownbros-ben

Reaction score
I know I have posted about this in a fee different spots but I just want to make sure I only have to do this once:

plans:
ordered a mad max 66mm turbo for mad turbo werks.(looks like its being shipped this week)
I was planning to run and was told before it would be a good match till today from a few different people--190/100 injectors..
guys told me to go down to 190/75 or 190/30
some have even said to run 175/75 injectors

today I read and heard guys running that turbo on stock injectors...

truck is daily driver weekend toy (truck pulls)and tows 8000 lbs 6 times summer for 4 hour drives

I am lost? don't know what to run - I want a power house for play but don't want to melt it daily driving. currently truck towing I have no prob seeing 13-1400 egt and I ok with that.

still in my mind I think 190/75 or 175/75 but what do yous think

Mdub707

Reaction score
There are a few good threads kicking around talking about nozzle size and it's sort of pointing that a 100% nozzle is actually more nozzle than could ever be needed for a 190. I'll see what I can dig up.

LFDPvinny

Reaction score
I have the same turbo sitting here on my desk. I was hoping to get it installed over Christmas break, but the shop was so busy we never even got a Christmas break.

I am never going to tow with my truck so I can't use my setup to help you much. I am running 205/100's just to see how it works. I will be monitoring EGT's and EBP closely.

Talking with Patrick at Warren and Adrian though I would have to agree on the 30 over nozzle if you are wanting to tow. The turbo will work with stock injectors so whatever you decide to go with will only make it work that much better even if you only do 155/30's it should run awesome!

Latest posts

Members online