I'm in the ARMY now?

Rustin

Reaction score
Jeeze, the forums are a changing! Anyway I'm not new, I'm tired of the crap. I'm hoping this and two other forums I'm on does it right. I will digress and say I'm happy to be here. I'm not here because PSN is now sold. I never noticed the change after the sell was finalized? db blows because it has one of the worst mods ever! LOL! I know you reading this Joe! :poke: db has other inherent problems but that has been laid to rest. So don't bring it up Joe! So here to another new forum!:welcome:

Last edited:

Rustin

Reaction score
welcome to the army!

Semper Fidelis Brother! And to the rest of the group thank you for the welcome!

Welcome Rustin...

As to your banning, sure the honor of flipping the switch was bestowed to me, but the decision was up to all of us...

As to your mod comment...

Well, when you start typing crap, thats when opinions very! Your all pissed off that I new the truth, Now leave it at db. BTW how come you never showed up at the redding drag event?

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Semper Fidelis Brother! And to the rest of the group thank you for the welcome!

Well, when you start typing crap, thats when opinions very! Your all pissed off that I new the truth, Now leave it at db. BTW how come you never showed up at the redding drag event?

WTF are you talking about Rustin? What Redding Drag Event? Its been 2 maybe 3 years since I have had the time to go to any drag event, let alone one in Redding.

Rustin

Reaction score
WTF are you talking about Rustin? What Redding Drag Event? Its been 2 maybe 3 years since I have had the time to go to any drag event, let alone one in Redding.

We had the Jeffersonian diesel nationals and some of the crew eluded that you might be showing up. No need to be all prissy I was asking a simple question. I honestly Was not out to attack you. maybe you need to come bask to the track and blow off some of that steam!

Joe there is no need for war between us here. You booted me of DB feel proud. but don't you think for one minute I'm not on there! LOL your so called IP tracking software blows chunks!

CSIPSD

Reaction score
We had the Jeffersonian diesel nationals and some of the crew eluded that you might be showing up. No need to be all prissy I was asking a simple question. I honestly Was not out to attack you. maybe you need to come bask to the track and blow off some of that steam!

Joe there is no need for war between us here. You booted me of DB feel proud. but don't you think for one minute I'm not on there! LOL your so called IP tracking software blows chunks!

Your more then welcome to come on over and read at Diesel Bombers... but dont think we cant all tell who you are...

Your... Unique...

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Joe why didn't you drive the 2 days to go to the drags?

Because if I am going to drive two days, its going to be home to see my wife and kids...:doh:

Not have a E-fight with Rustin...

BTW Rustin...

:welcome:

Now post up a tech question...

Rustin

Reaction score
Your more then welcome to come on over and read at Diesel Bombers... but dont think we cant all tell who you are...

Your... Unique...

Of course I'm unique! Thats why you like me. :poke: Anyway just let people know and you know:
In my observation people are different when they are online for some reason. I have been told your very much laid back and not so much of a hot head in person. I'm extending my olive branch to you, you can either except it, or we continue with this childish battle and both get booted off. You need to understand that you're not always right, and opinions do very. Kind of ironic that you would use that video.

Latest posts

Members online