In Between Fords

FTKRayJr

Reaction score
duhhh...I just stopped into our favorite place friday on my way down to baton rouge LOL
Ohhh dang...and how was she and the baby mama doing?

Damn, this makes me miss my 3rd gen. Awesome truck!
Thank you!

Looks good Ray! Certainly has come a long ways since some of the issues it was in my shop for!
Thanks Jason! It is a completely different truck now for sure. I just needed the time and the funds to go over everything. Will I be seeing you at TS this year?

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
Thanks Jason! It is a completely different truck now for sure. I just needed the time and the funds to go over everything. Will I be seeing you at TS this year?

There is a small chance I might be down on Saturday - but its slim. I'll know more when it gets closer.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
you went bakersfield ? wheres your shop at, id love to check it out one day.

FTKRayJr

Reaction score
you went bakersfield ? wheres your shop at, id love to check it out one day.

Yeah I was out there for a little while. I saw your truck on the dyno but we were pretty well wore out and didn't stick around much longer after that. Shop is in Oxnard/Saticoy area off Vineyard. Let me know, I spend most of my time here

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah I was out there for a little while. I saw your truck on the dyno but we were pretty well wore out and didn't stick around much longer after that. Shop is in Oxnard/Saticoy area off Vineyard. Let me know, I spend most of my time here

im off vineyard often, i get fuel over there.

Latest posts

Members online