In Remembrance of the 12/14 Tragedy

TERRCO

Reaction score
I dont have an avatar yet. I guess now is a good time to start. If a mod can please hack my account I go no problem with it. We should just hack everyones.

Diesel23

Reaction score
Was wondering what all the avator changes were about and just read this post , Sorry for the delay ,diffinitly worth the cause !!! Came straight home and picked kids up from school (6 year old ,& 10) and spent some time home for a change !!

TERRCO

Reaction score
Thanks. I thought I would share. Im not much of a FB person but my wife has us on there together so I have the occasional post. Our last status update was friday morning just before we found out what happened. I told her I wasnt gonna do status crap for 26 days unless it was related to the children at sandy hook. I told her I felt FB was too "about me" and right now we need to keep the victoms in our thoughts. So for the next 24 days I'm gonna stay off FB unless its about them. Here is a pic from a local radio station that I was gonna use till I saw this thread.
http://powerstrokearmy.com/photopost/data/500/medium/photo18.JPG

01PSD

Reaction score
When I first heard about this I was sick to my stomach for the following few hours, it just breaks your heart. It's unfathomable what these people are going through.

bbbxcursion

Reaction score
This helped me on another forum:
Yep. Game for this as well.

Also, tapatalk folks. Save picture. On a smart phone, at the bottom hit the more options while logged into this forum. Then hit people. Then select your name. You should then see an option to change photo. Same goes for tablet users.

Latest posts

Members online