INDIANA

tpar1220

Reaction score
martinsville, indaina here..

just met a guy in auto parts store today that told me about this site.. so thought i would check it out. never did get his name, hopefully he checks in.

i was the dude looking for trans fluid.. and here is my beater..

IMAG0200.png

97 350 with 7.3 and 5 speed manual..

IMAG0201.png

my 2nd powerstroke, the other was newer. was a good truck but i much prefer this body style.

IMAG0202.png

not the prettiest, but i dig it. may need to pick the brains of you guys on occasion.. and if any locals need a hand... just holler.

kadeninabnitt

Reaction score
martinsville, indaina here..

just met a guy in auto parts store today that told me about this site.. so thought i would check it out. never did get his name, hopefully he checks in.

i was the dude looking for trans fluid.. and here is my beater..

IMAG0200.png

97 350 with 7.3 and 5 speed manual..

IMAG0201.png

my 2nd powerstroke, the other was newer. was a good truck but i much prefer this body style.P

IMAG0202.png

not the prettiest, but i dig it. may need to pick the brains of you guys on occasion.. and if any locals need a hand... just holler.
That was me in the parts store man glad ya joined.

tpar1220

Reaction score
That was me in the parts store man glad ya joined.

thought your avatar looked like truck at store today.. i was gonna pump the fluid in thru hole on side of case, but couldn't locate my pump. looked all over the place for it... no luck, so i went thru top like you suggested. mine had 8 bolts though. no biggie, i was just afraid of dropping something down in there. :shocked:

nice to meet ya...

DIE5EL

Reaction score
Does anybody have any OBS factory alcoa wheels that they would want to get rid of. Or know any. Would like some with tires ( stock is the best ).
Thanks

Cloverleaffarm

Reaction score
i'm up in West Lafayette. Would anyone want to participate in a gtg this spring with some guys from the ORG, Nation too? I'm trying to organize something before May around the indy area. Open to suggestions.
I know outlaw diesel performance is having a dyno in mid-june but some of us want to do something before then. so if anyone has any inputs please let me know

John@Outlaw_Diesel

Reaction score
i'm up in West Lafayette. Would anyone want to participate in a gtg this spring with some guys from the ORG, Nation too? I'm trying to organize something before May around the indy area. Open to suggestions.
I know outlaw diesel performance is having a dyno in mid-june but some of us want to do something before then. so if anyone has any inputs please let me know

Sounds good to me! I think the dyno day is getting pushed back to July 14th as of now.

I say we have a get together at the Fass Diesel nationals, which is normally first weekend of June I believe.

Last edited:

young7.3

Reaction score
Sounds good to me! I think the dyno day is getting pushed back to July 14th as of now.

I say we have a get together at the Fass Diesel nationals, which is normally first weekend of June I believe.

I second that. Nationals are always fun, and not as rowdy as scheids.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.