Industrial injection 55% over cp4s???

Reaction score
So since these pumps have been out a while, has there been anyone running these? I know there was mixed reviews on some of there other pumps. I was just wondering how these were holding up?

Reaction score
i want more than a stock 15. I would like duals, but i have dual alternators and dont really wanna lose a alternator. so a modded single 15 would be perfect. I have been waiting on morgan to release his. But i really want a pump so i can get some better tunes for my set up.

stacked6.7

Reaction score
I've had industrials 55% over pump for a year and a half now. No complaints. Not a huge step over stock, but gets you in the 550-600hp range with a turbo.

Reaction score
Is there a reason you want to keep the second alternator? We have had many people run our kit on dual alternator trucks by removing the second alternator and don't even notice it's missing. It's very easy to go to a single alternator and the benefit of going to dual pumps is huge.

Reaction score
can you give use a idea on how long before you will be releasing your pump? I have debated dual fuelers. But i have a ultimate lariat and its got alot of stuff that takes electric. so i didnt know if it would draw to much a load with a single? Why else would ford put them on? what kind of diffrences in hp are we talking from a modified 15 pump compared to dual fuelers with a modded 15 65mm turbo?

Last edited:

sootie

Reaction score
single alt`s work fine. they are only an option for guys that run huge quantities of aftermarket electronics like cranes and non-led light etc

Reaction score
Our dual pump kit will produce plenty of fuel to produce 800+ reliable horsepower with the appropriate parts to compliment it (turbo, inejectors, etc...). That's hard to beat with a single pump. I know that 800+ horsepower may not be your end goal but running two pumps at a much lower stress level is worth looking at.

I don't know what the modded 15 pumps are producing so I can't answer your last question.

Reaction score
In the end the best for you money would be a dual fueler kit like ours or h&s. Dead fast proved reliability and fuel output.

Dustin has one prototype waiting at his house to go on his truck now. I have another going on my regular cab in about 3 weeks. They will need to be thoroughly tested before we think about releasing them.

As far as capacity buy the volume numbers they should be very reliable for 650hp but may prove to be capable for more. Until we get more proof and testing that is all I can say about it. And that its a REAL 25% over an 11-14.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
morgan, whats the price for one of your kits? are you gonna be having any sales on your dual fueler kits anytime soon? and what kind of power do you think i would be making with your kit and a 65mm vgt and intake,exhaust and custom tunes?