Industrial injection phatshaft turbo

Fast-6.0

Reaction score
is that just because its a brand new turbo? i would love to run the 72mm turbo only if having the stock vgt doesnt hurt performance much

The balancing was just something weird that happened with us trimming the compressor wheel and the way the wheel starts from the factory. We haven't seen that issue with the 6.4 stuff.

You are giving up 30hp to our Tow-Power Plus vgt turbo, but you are still making a ton more than other complete combos. If you don't need a VGT, do the 72.

dieselmagician

Reaction score
I have an elite 72.4 that was "in stock" still took 2 weeks to ship. Got my intake 3 weeks later. still waiting on a batmowheel for the VGT turbo going into 4th week now. but Ill post my numbers when I get it all put on. should be 680 maybe even 700.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
We sell and install Industrial Injections turbos. The 57/71 set up is good for 650HP on stock fuel with about a 150 degree drop in EGT's over the stock turbos. I'm sure with some added fuel 750 would be withen reach with those turbos. They are reman and modified stock turbos, but we've had zero issues with any of the sets we've installed.

just an observation, but they will NEVER make 750 , ever. lucky to hit 700 on a forgiving dyno, no matter how much fuel they see.

Motostroker

Reaction score
I did 744 on II turbos with 110 nozzles. And that's track times. I'll try to find the slip

Reaction score
We sell and have sold the II 6.4 turbos, I thought they ran well. Good bang for the buck. I've also installed and ran the 72-59 elites they are stupid fast spooling. We are a dealer for RCD and I have a truck here that we just put on the very first sold to the public 75mm RCD turbo. And I must say it does run very well, makes a crazy sound to say the least.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I did 744 on II turbos with 110 nozzles. And that's track times. I'll try to find the slip

yeah and mine said 800, but dyno numbers were always 750 . didnt you dyno on aarons dyno ? if so, it high LOL

Motostroker

Reaction score
It did 744 on powerhungrys dyno. And it was only 10 off on the track times. I still can't find the slip. It must have grown legs. I know Aaron's dyno is highhhhh

Motostroker

Reaction score
I have only driven my tuned II turbo 6.4. I really want to drive a high power 6.4 just to see. I know it's prob a crazy horsepower improvement.

Latest posts

Members online