Industrial Injection V2 K16?

Reaction score
Mine will maintain 2.3ms with 60% nozzles. 24.5k, stock with race tune only held 23k.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

You've got a good one. But most tunes these days are commanding 26-26k RP. If you don't know what it's commanding you might wanna check. It will do more damage than good if the pumps running 100% and not keeping up. Fwiw

Strokin6.4

Reaction score
Eric said he is commanding 24k. I mean the truck has seen WOT 3 times on the dyno and 11.69 and 11.47 at the track. Other than that I baby the hell out of it on the street

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

WoodBoy

Reaction score
Is there anything to be gained after 24,5k Psi? What I am asking is at what point is atomization start to level out

LovinPSDs

Reaction score
let me ask this... Guys with stock injectors, is it worth running one of these pumps? The idea is a modded HPFP has to work less and can keep up easier right? Not to mention on a huge tune the pump will never loss rail pressure.

Assuming they got this pump right, in theory shouldn't it be MORE reliable?

Reaction score
Shouldn't that be included in installation :poke: lol

The installation of the pump kit. Thats that long with whats included. Hooking up to your individual fuel system (whatever variation or kind that may be) is not included with our kit nor anyone else's. but depending on your setup you should be able to tee in pretty quick.

Reaction score
let me ask this... Guys with stock injectors, is it worth running one of these pumps? The idea is a modded HPFP has to work less and can keep up easier right? Not to mention on a huge tune the pump will never loss rail pressure.

Assuming they got this pump right, in theory shouldn't it be MORE reliable?

In theory.

But the way they getter volume is by adding more stroke to the crankshaft of the pump. So no matter if you use the volume or not it still is using the stroker pumps longer stroke every revolution. So in fact you may be commanding less percentage from your pump, but its still stroking the individual plungers all the way (longer than they were designed to). So actually they will gain more wear regardless.

Sysx

Reaction score
Anyone tried one of these yet? Only wanna run 30% nozzles and a single turbo setup.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online