Injector and pump shortage

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
Anybody got a hook up on new or reman?

We have over 7600 injectors on order and I'm hearing the same from all the other big diesel guys.

PyroFighter

Reaction score
Have you tried Dynomite? I know Lenny likes to stockpile injectors like a doomsday prepper does ammo...

co04cobra

Reaction score
Injectors direct are NOT selling ford oem pumps and injectors........

I know they spew enough BS on their page to make you think they’re coming from ford but they’re not.

Bosch might be supplying them with the “same” injector and blah blah blah BUT if you have a problem you will not be able to get them warrantied through a dealer.

I’ve had this exact problem one other time when fuel systems were BO and I got one of their kits for my customer.

ToMang07

Reaction score
Gotta love made in China reliability...

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
Got a kit in today and thankfully it's all ford and Bosch

97cherokee

Reaction score
on the note of injectors direct, they offer their in house brand and then the offer the kit direct from bosch, it is not associated with ford at all and wont be warrantied through ford either. the 1k in savings for the bosch kit was worth it too me. seeing as i do my own work i doubt ford would cover labor just the same as the bosch kit.

co04cobra

Reaction score
on the note of injectors direct, they offer their in house brand and then the offer the kit direct from bosch, it is not associated with ford at all and wont be warrantied through ford either. the 1k in savings for the bosch kit was worth it too me. seeing as i do my own work i doubt ford would cover labor just the same as the bosch kit.

That’s exactly right. My problem with them is listing the Ford part in direct correlation with fords fuel system kit. Them having different “levels” of kits while still listing fords part number within the listing is deceiving and causes confusion.

Ford doesn’t sell different kits. They sell 1 kit associated with that/each part number. The ford part number is misleading as to it would be warrantied through Ford.