Injector question

STROKER

Reaction score
You are correct. For me, budget dictates setup. To run 285s...you would need a very good fuel system, built transmission, compounds, traction bars would be nice, head studs, possibly a valve train, intercooler. And the price of the injectors themselves. You may want to think of a bottom end build too.. Quite a bit of money.

It certainly is...:doh:

strokin6L

Reaction score
How much HP you want and what you are going to do with the truck depends on how big of injector with nozzle you'll need. What are you're goals? That'll depend on how big of injector and nozzles to use.

constantfix

Reaction score
but do you really need twins jarred just proved it billet 66 with 285's RCD 68 with 285's. Can it be streetable with proper tuning?
Sent from my XT603 using Tapatalk

He really didn't prove anything (no offence meant jarred), he mentioned a possible setup with one person running it. Which i *think is a pulling truck.

Like i said and what some more knowledgeable people have stated.

Figure out your intended uses, figure out a horsepower goal. Talk with your personal tuner of choice, then research your balls off.

I get the point of the whole x + Y will yield you Z. That is to much for me to understand, truthfully....so that leads me to research

I get it though, would be nice to know certain variables, be able to plug them into an equation...then go shopping and eventually roast the f'ing tires off... :demon:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.