injectors - the final mod of my truck

n54power

Reaction score
Update
I came across the deal of a lifetime on some 238/100 hybrids.
So now comes the little extra things. I'm going to get new orings even though they only have 1500 miles on them. And with suggestions new.glow plugs,harness and stuff.
Any suggestions on additional items

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Update
I came across the deal of a lifetime on some 238/100 hybrids.
So now comes the little extra things. I'm going to get new orings even though they only have 1500 miles on them. And with suggestions new.glow plugs,harness and stuff.
Any suggestions on additional items

regardless of miles when a injector has been installed and pulled, its always a good idea to replace all the orings! double check all the harnesses and ohm them all out to make sure they are all good.. continuity test(measure resistance) not just a beep test..

live life full throttle

mandkole

Reaction score
Used, unknown injectors... x2 on orings and unless you have no issue pulling them again (after finding a miss), Id have them run on a bench first.

n54power

Reaction score
Orings definitely. I've contacted farmers via pm but can't seem to locate an email for them. I was thinking about sending them in for a checkup. Given the price I paid i think it's my best choice

Jomax

Reaction score
Orings definitely. I've contacted farmers via pm but can't seem to locate an email for them. I was thinking about sending them in for a checkup. Given the price I paid i think it's my best choice

I see why you got a killer deal. You got farmers injectors....

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

n54power

Reaction score
I've have 2 friends that have had good luck with them.
I really had my heart set on a 175-1800cc w/100% nozzle. I was considering doing a straight trade with someone or even selling them outright since I don't need cores

Latest posts

Members online