Injectors

JMalmy21..00/7.3

Reaction score
Been reading up and it seems that hybrids are the way to go and that i wont need to upgrade my hpop if i am lookin to stay around 500hp? W that being said, where should i get my injectors from? what hybrid ones to get?

JMalmy21..00/7.3

Reaction score
my truck is a 2000 F250 (manufactured 11/99....so idk if it is 15 or 17) as far as springs and studs goes......I am still very new to the diesel scene and am learning day by day. I am not entirely sure what upgrades of what parts i am goin to NEED to do. I have been on the 4 major forums since i got the truck at the end of May (so i have only had it for less then 2 months) I would greatly appreciate any and all insite :)

thanks

Michael10

Reaction score
The set up i want to run is the same in injetors as u want, but i also want to upgrade my compressor wheel to the wicked wheel and going to be puttin in apr studs. Still trying to find the right size springs to run with this set up

OSCS

Reaction score
General rule of thumb anything over 500rwhp should get studs. IMO if you plan to get close to 500 you should install studs/springs/pushrods. If your swapping injectors you might as well do those mods as you will be in there anyways. It's great insurance and relatively cheap

mattman347

Reaction score
My best advice is for you to give me or any other vendor a call and discuss your options/goals. I would be glad to help you out with questions!

Latest posts

Members online