Innov Update

pog

Reaction score
so far ppl have sent in their tuners and as far as i know they are still sitting at idp waiting to be flashed. i just sent mine the other day so hopefully they are available in a week.

Black_Pstroke

Reaction score
There's a thread on here that has been keeping tabs on the progress of these updates. Id put the link up but don't know how to do it with my phone.

3brorce

Reaction score
I ordered another tuner from them this week and they said that ford made a change and they where fixing that now.

this is what i had been told also. ford has some new updated tunes out and there is no use in sending out the 3.02 updates if there is going to need to be another update right after it so they are tuning in the updates to the newest ford flashes that just came out. I guess

Cajunhunter67

Reaction score
Well Eric is doing the right thing. Best to be patient and get it right. Im sure his plate is full with other tunes too.

powerlifter405

Reaction score
Well Eric is doing the right thing. Best to be patient and get it right. Im sure his plate is full with other tunes too.

Every time I call I get info or when I email, Eric always gets back w/ me.
If something is needed asap, get the Xtreme-X tune emailed to hold things over.

EvilTwins

Reaction score
Eric's definitely got his hands full. I picked up an EcoBoost F150 as a daily driver so I can get silly with my 6.4.... Eric tuned that (holy crap by the way) and is making those updates as well.

From my last update on both trucks he stated that he was making progress and would not release them until they were to his standards. I very pleased with Eric's dedication to making it right.

Latest posts

Members online