Innovative Power Flash and Torq2

09stroker

Reaction score
How many times are y'all changing tunes or would change if you didn't have the module?
The reason I ask is my dad runs his truck on the 200 tune ALL the time. The only time he'll lower it to the 165 tune is when he is towing pretty heavy.

Last edited:

UpstateDieselGuy

Reaction score
I know for me, being in Upstate NY, being able to dial back a little bit in the cold weather can be a huge difference. When you start a truck below 0 and are running a lot of fuel it can take a bit to warm them enough to get some sort of manners out of them. My 6.0 was a bear in cold weather with a Race Tune.

17BLKplat

Reaction score
If only the loud pedal had that affect on the truck! It does move right along though.
It isn't a 700rwhp monster by any means, but the torque is nice and high even with low hp. Better than stock and it's got a nice scoot when in traffic. I'm sure Eric has more tuning up his sleeve, these trucks are far from being maxed out, I know that much.

How many times are y'all changing tunes or would change if you didn't have the module?
The reason I ask is my dad runs his truck on the 200 tune ALL the time. The only time he'll lower it to the 165 tune is when he is towing pretty heavy.
I have my SCT on tow and my Torq2 is at 100% under the hood, I never swap. Had a few days where I auto started the truck, not even plugged in and it sits outside, and temps were in the low teens. No issues for me.
Even back on my old 6.0 I just left it on race and knew I had to let it warm up. Warm up is key in the winter months, but I never let my power suffer lol

Latest posts

Members online