Installing H&S mini maxx 4 and all ******ets tomorrow, need help!!!

1stock13

Reaction score
OK guys so all of my parts have come in, flo pro 5 inch with muffler, egr cooler ******, no limit intake and h&s minimaxx 4,

Now here's my situation, I have already ran the wires for the mini maxx but im scared to plug it in. I keep seeing people saying i need to download tunes? are they not already loaded for my truck???? what will happen? are they on the mico sd card??? whats going to happen??? I'm just making sure that its not going to try to write a tune on my truck or something.

2013 6.7 f350. someone please help me with the noob issues.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
doesnt need to be updated if it came from me. just make sure to read thru the manual before hooking it up. you're just fine.

Sterling6.7

Reaction score
doesnt need to be updated if it came from me. just make sure to read thru the manual before hooking it up. you're just fine.

I thought not updating the unit prior to install was a reoccuring problem but it is nice to know that you are able take care of this before it heads out the door! :thumbsup:

1stock13

Reaction score
I actually found the updater for MAC computers. I ran the update and the card was up to date, I guess we will see if there are any issues tomorrow, fingers crossed.

jcain

Reaction score
What ever you do, DON'T tell us how cool the Rick Flair **** is tomorrow.

dsmracing1

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449894048.091239.jpg

Latest posts

Members online