intake and intercooler pipe kit for stock 11-14 turbo

adrian94

Reaction score
well its winter and truck is put away for a few months so i'm super bored and want to do things to my truck. ive been pondering a turbo kit, but since im up in canada, any turbo kit i go with is going to cost me 40% ontop of retail US price... turbo kits with all the piping are definitely something nice to look at when the hoods popped open.

what im thinking of doing is basically doing all the pipe work from intake to the twin intercooler pipes and eliminate all the stock restrictive components. if i had the 15 turbo it would be alot easier, but since i still have the gt32sst ill need to get a Y pipe from the intake, not impossible to do, just a bit more daunting. My truck is an '11 with all emissions removed and a mini maxx. not really looking to pick up major hp, but rather something nice to look at and to get all the restrictive components out of the truck.

will i have any issues doing this like having sensors that need to be plugged in form the stock upper and lower intake (if there are any)? fabrication-wise im more than capable of making all the piping for this either in aluminum or stainless, just looking for any input/comments/suggestions for this.

pic of EDEs kit and a pic of my truck tucked away for the winter

Attachments

• ede .jpg
    ede .jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_0380.JPG
    IMG_0380.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 151

onyx

Reaction score
I am in the same boat as you my friend, I would like to do a turbo kit as well but having to pay the extra 40% is making it hard to pull the trigger!

onyx

Reaction score
Still a American company therefore we still pay in American dollars, which is the problem. Lots of nice kits out there. For us noth of the border it is the crappy exchange rate that holds us back.

ford rules

Reaction score
Lets see pics of everyone piping!! Im in the market as well just not sure who all makes piping kits.

Fast-6.0

Reaction score
We can sell you guys the flanges for the sensors. Another option is to contact Jordan @ Dirty Diesel Customs. He can help out at getting our parts to you without as much of a hit.

leland88

Reaction score
Santech diesel. There in alberta. They fab there own intake piping etc. I think there were selling s476 turbo kits for around 5000 cdn.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

CUZICAN

Reaction score
well its winter and truck is put away for a few months so i'm super bored and want to do things to my truck. ive been pondering a turbo kit, but since im up in canada, any turbo kit i go with is going to cost me 40% ontop of retail US price... turbo kits with all the piping are definitely something nice to look at when the hoods popped open.

what im thinking of doing is basically doing all the pipe work from intake to the twin intercooler pipes and eliminate all the stock restrictive components. if i had the 15 turbo it would be alot easier, but since i still have the gt32sst ill need to get a Y pipe from the intake, not impossible to do, just a bit more daunting. My truck is an '11 with all emissions removed and a mini maxx. not really looking to pick up major hp, but rather something nice to look at and to get all the restrictive components out of the truck.

will i have any issues doing this like having sensors that need to be plugged in form the stock upper and lower intake (if there are any)? fabrication-wise im more than capable of making all the piping for this either in aluminum or stainless, just looking for any input/comments/suggestions for this.

pic of EDEs kit and a pic of my truck tucked away for the winter

Not trying to take you off topic, but any chance you wanna share some info on your headlights? I'm liking those.

Reaction score
If you wanted you could take one of our piping kits and just modify the turbo inlet pipe a little for the dual inlet.

I know we are American too. But I'd do what I can for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

adrian94

Reaction score
How do you put pics in here

When you goto "quote" at the bottom beside reply.. When the new page opens up under the text-box theres a "additional options" menu.. Goto "manage attachments" and a screen will pop up, go find the pic on your conputer and then click upload... Then go back to the text-box and submit reply.

Latest posts

Members online