Intake 'Y' Pipes

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
Kinda what I figured. Just had to ask though! Thanks!

It works really well and IMO the best design. I have the H&S kit and it uses the same design. Zane did a setup for me years ago that did the same thing and people freaked out than...

charles henson

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Whats the $1400 benefit,I see the cool factor so delete $200 but wheres the advantage gained from the other $1200? Newbie question :-/

Reaction score
Your not going to get $1400 worth of power. It really doesn't matter how you do or do not justify it. It makes it easier to work on, lower intake temps, quicker spool, better flow and no plastic piping or manifold to fail.

It is what it is, but stainless is not cheap. There are other kits with less piping included and made from aluminum if you want to save a little money.

We replace ALL of the piping and manifold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Whats the $1400 benefit,I see the cool factor so delete $200 but wheres the advantage gained from the other $1200? Newbie question :-/

Once you have the factory manifolds on the floor next to the midwest pipe kit, you'll know why you spent the money you did. The factory pieces leave much to be desired, in a couple areas. Like anything, with time will come results and feedback from customers. I know the couple I have sold, my customers had nothing but great things to say.

Raptorgabe

Reaction score
so what would be the benefit on a 2012 with the factory turbo or do these only really work with upgraded turbo kits i have had that plastic thing off and its a pos

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
so what would be the benefit on a 2012 with the factory turbo or do these only really work with upgraded turbo kits i have had that plastic thing off and its a pos

Throttle response is improved. Drop in IAT, EGT. It's worth the cost. Gets you half way to a single kit too

Reaction score
I love mine. Everytime I open the hood I can see what the motor looks like. Lol, plus you'll feel a difference in power throughout the powerband. I personally on my butt dyno felt a difference down low.

oscard0215

Reaction score
bump this up for some more info.. white15 do u have pics of this installed on your truck? also see that some people are going with the 4" downpipe from midwest while they're at it. how hard is install on downpipe? changed one before on my buddies duramax and wasn't to bad. thanks.

HeavyAssault

Reaction score
Running the MidWest kit here. Nothing bad to say about it. Considering the future in the tuning world it's only going to get better as different combos and hard parts come along. Drop in a Street R (or bigger), maybe the ported manifolds, fueler, get some custom tuning, and hold on.

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
I've got an RCD stainless Y pipe on my '15 that I'm very happy with.

Not that it matters until they are available. Josh is slower than a turd out of a geriatric after a cheese wheel dinner. You reading this, dick head? LOL

getstroked27

Reaction score
29ea22510254fe92933e59ca05953d07.jpg

Not going to be duplicated, and will not be for sale ever, but this is the piping kit we are building for our 15 in order to use the ATS kit. Also have to build an up pipe and downpipe for it. Kit only fit the 11-14 trucks, so we just made it work. Got the manifold flanges, map and maf bungs all from MPD!

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

getstroked27

Reaction score
I doubt it will become a thing. it may in the future, for right now it is just to make this ATS A4K kit work on our 15. I agree though. Chris is killin the fab work, he does some real killer work, for a duramax guy at least LOL

Jomax

Reaction score
I doubt it will become a thing. it may in the future, for right now it is just to make this ATS A4K kit work on our 15. I agree though. Chris is killin the fab work, he does some real killer work, for a duramax guy at least LOL

Btw I meant if you DON'T sell it. Lame phone. You understood me though lol

Not bad for a Chebby guy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Has anyone developed an intake piping kit that retains the CAC outlet temperature sensor?

Yes, the RCD kit has a nice provision for it.

Best bet on pricing is to call and hit extension 1000 for Darrin. He can tell you all about it since they dont frequent the forums as much anymore. I have one on my 15, its a nice quality piece for sure.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.