intercooler question

strokin08

Reaction score
Im debating between a spearco or no limit intercooler. I have no limit cac pipe now and elbow and like it. What kind of drops of egts can you expect from doing it and does it help with anything else? Just wanting to see what Yall run and what will I gain from it. Thanks for help.

White_monster

Reaction score
I got a spearco but that's only cause when I got it there was nothing else to buy. I'd buy a No Limit intercooler now hands down. Egt drop will be minimal as the stock intercooler is actually very efficient.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I got a spearco but that's only cause when I got it there was nothing else to buy. I'd buy a No Limit intercooler now hands down. Egt drop will be minimal as the stock intercooler is actually very efficient.

we can get you taken care of shane ;)

like shane said, the drop will be seen for those towing heavy, making big boost, or fueling heavy. there are a few factors to IAT , but its hard to say the temp drop will be anything noticeable on a stock truck. what will be seen with the no limit piece as well as the spearco, is efficency. boost will come up any where from 1-4lbs. the no limit ic is built to sustain very high boost, hence the double welding of the end tanks. this is a feature only standard with us, spearco is an extra charge of $200 and AFE does not offer this as far as i know. i wont even mention the other cooler brand out there, as it just isnt fair lol.

strokin08

Reaction score
I do tow so that's why I was wondering. I just got my truck back from getting work done to it. Arp studs egr delete with no limit cac and elbow. I had other mods in mind like elite atmo turbo or batmo but time and money didn't work out so I'm hitting on it a little along.

Johnny77Mutt

Reaction score
I've heard nothing but good things about no limits, and I believe its the cheapest too. That's the route im going, and like dustball said support the vendors.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
thanks for the kind words guys! just an FYI the next batch of coolers are 2 weeks out. cores have proiven to be a pita to stay on top of. that being said, they are VERY worth the wait.

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
I have one ( not either of the brands listed ) but in general they do drop egt's a good bit. You can expect to see anywhere from 150-300* drop in the scale and a good size drop in air intake temps as well.

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
NO LIMIT intercooler forsure. There really isnt much to think about on this one. Mike makes a great product and backs it up. He also sells it for a kick ass price. You will be happy that you worked with him in the end as he is very easy to work with and stands behind his product.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Rock on Mike. Let me know when you have one for 6.0 ready.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Members online