Interior options

TyCorr

Reaction score
If seat brackets are daunting, dont even bother upholstery. Done both and mounting the seats is the easy part.

Either bolt the obs bracketry onto the newer seats or add heat and leather to the obs junk and roll on.

bigdaddynandez

Reaction score
I found some leather heated power seats and center console from an 06 Ford Fusion for pretty cheap not far from me. I figured Ford to Ford should be easy to bolt on to the obs frame right?

Vader's Fury

Reaction score
It may be but I would say your chances of easily bolting them in are less than 5%. The are going to be low to the floor is the first of many issues that come to mind.

bigdaddynandez

Reaction score
It may be but I would say your chances of easily bolting them in are less than 5%. The are going to be low to the floor is the first of many issues that come to mind.

I thought of that, I figured it wouldn't be too hard or too expensive to make some spacers, and that if I bolted them to the existing brackets it shouldn't be too far off

Vader's Fury

Reaction score
That would be their easiers way to do it I would think. I just think it will be harder to bolt the seat to the slobs seat frames. I would love for you to prove me wrong though.

bigdaddynandez

Reaction score
Updating the post, had fuel leak and wiring issues so I never got to pick up the leather Ford Fusion seats. I just found a pair of bronco bucket seats locally, overall not in bad condition for $50 for the pair, since they bolt right in im going that route. I will get seat covers until I have re-upholstery money, I can spend the money on the motor instead until then

Latest posts

Members online