• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

International 444e same long block as 7.3 powerstroke

giannid

Reaction score
I'm not selling these but I'm buying one to put in a truck and I think they'd be good engines for anyone that needs a long block or core possibly. I'm in Ohio and know of a guy that has purchased several 1999 to 2001 International school busses that are in the 120,000 mile range. They have been auctioned off and he will be parting them out. I think he said a few of them don't run and he may junk them for scrap. Supposedly they all ran over a year ago when they were last used but have been sitting. I'll be purchasing one to put in a Superduty. These are not direct drop ins and you'll have to change out some parts to make it work in a Ford. Not sure if the injectors will work. I'm going to be out there to pick one out for myself. May actually take two. I have some oil sample kits from my local Cat dealer to do an analysis. I imagine they have been maintained well. Located near Cleveland. He's asking $1500 for the engines complete but I'm sure he'll work with us as he has several. Believe they're matted up to alison transmissions. Please PM me if interested. Thanks

Latest posts

Members online