International HO injectors

Fosterchild23

Reaction score
Vancouver Island B.C. / Grande Prairie, Alberta
I'm having trouble finding specs on the AC code injectors from international (AP63802-AC). I'm looking at adding stage two injectors to my truck, and would like to get the HO injectors if they match up because I can get a good deal on them. Are they comparable to most stage 2 injectors from swamps etc?

bruce

Reaction score
if you put an 80-100% nozzle on an ac code you essentially have a "stage 2" injector. AC injector is 160cc single shot injector

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
As bruce said, throw a larger nozzle on there and you have a "stage 2". The stage 2 is really all relative to the injector builder though. There is no set in stone size nozzle for a "stage 2". Like bruce said though, 80% or 100% is the norm for that classification.

Be sure to get the custom tuning done for them on the chip. You will like the drive-ability of the truck a lot more.

I would pass on the D66. Seen a lot of issues with guys having lag, smoke, and EGT issues. Save up for converting to T4 or T4i style turbo. So many more better options once you have done that.

Let me know if you need any help with the tuning, injectors, or turbo. I would be happy to set you up.

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
I will eventually! I'm still doing research on different chip/injector/turbo combinations. My truck is currently bone stock still and I'm in no rush. So DP tuner can make custom tunes just for the HO injectors?

Okay sounds good.

Yes we can. The International HO injectors are AC codes. They are single shot 160cc with a stock nozzle. We have A LOT of customers running them. They are the most common upgrade when it comes to injectors. Perfect for towing, daily driving, and anything else you want to do with the truck.

Fosterchild23

Reaction score
Vancouver Island B.C. / Grande Prairie, Alberta
I think I'm going to pass on the HO injectors. A) They are $320 cdn per injector and that's after I get a discount through my dad who works at an international dealer. And B) I can't find out for certain if the stock AA injectors will be accepted as a core. So if I get boned on the $150 core for each injector I'm looking at $3720 JUST for injectors. I can get baby swamps (which are obviously a bit smaller..150cc vs 160cc I think) and a tuned 6 position chip for $1150 USD.

Vader's Fury

Reaction score
I wish I would have stopped there the first time.....

Learned my lesson. Been 4+ years the truck has been sitting in the shop and with the amount of other stuff I have going on(kids, work, working on house) it will prob be another 1+ before it will see pavement again.

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
That is what is going back into my 03. That and a 38r and just drive and enjoy it.

Perfect combo. I love it.

I think I'm going to pass on the HO injectors. A) They are $320 cdn per injector and that's after I get a discount through my dad who works at an international dealer. And B) I can't find out for certain if the stock AA injectors will be accepted as a core. So if I get boned on the $150 core for each injector I'm looking at $3720 JUST for injectors. I can get baby swamps (which are obviously a bit smaller..150cc vs 160cc I think) and a tuned 6 position chip for $1150 USD.

I can get you brand new AC codes for a lot cheaper than that. Contact me for more info. We will accept your AA's as a core as well.

chris1978

Reaction score

Call Swamps, get a 175/146 and a Hydra so you can get tunes emailed to you (shipping the TS back and forth across the border is gonna get old fast) and be done.

Learned my lesson. Been 4+ years the truck has been sitting in the shop and with the amount of other stuff I have going on(kids, work, working on house) it will prob be another 1+ before it will see pavement again.

Wish I would have stopped at AC's and a 38R too. Trucks been sitting down for almost 2 years now and can't find the time to put it back together to sell it...

lincolnlocker

Reaction score

that thing called responsibilities is a bich aint it....

live life full throttle

Vader's Fury

Reaction score
It can be, but I would let every truck of mine sit in pieces for years than put them before spending time with my wife and kids.

I get in there from time to time but after this long there is no rush.

Tom S

Reaction score
Call Swamps, get a 175/146 and a Hydra so you can get tunes emailed to you (shipping the TS back and forth across the border is gonna get old fast) and be done.

Wish I would have stopped at AC's and a 38R too. Trucks been sitting down for almost 2 years now and can't find the time to put it back together to sell it...

I stopped exactly there and do not regret it at all. (swamps babies-same deal in all reality)

Latest posts

Members online