IPR crapped out...left with p0232

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
So IPR screen case cracked and killed the truck. Got towed home and sat for a few days. Fixed it yesterday and noticed a p0232 popped up (fuel circuit high). That related to the crank/no starts or something else. Noticed I'm dropping fuel pressure 3-4 psi under light medium throttle now...

Last edited:

ford rules

Reaction score
Mine did the same thing and it ended up being the wire coming off the relay supplying power to the pump was melted. Replaced that and it's been fine.
I'd check all your wiring for the pump.

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
10-4. i cleared the codes yesterday and it has not come back. I'll check the wiring though.

noticed today that the fuel pressure kept creeping up everytime I let off the pedal. Started off at 60 psi. by the time I got home from the store, it was 65 psi and rising. checked voltages, resistance at the pump, fuses, etc. drove some more....pressure kept on rising. so I stood there for a minute just looking at this piece of **** motor trying to figure it out and was about to close the hood and noticed that the lock nut on the regulator had backed itself completely off. the vibrations from the motor were turning the regulator on the pump up itself LOL. ***in 6.0 smh.

ford rules

Reaction score
I could clear my code and it wouldn't come back back for a while to lol.
The struggle is real being a 6.0 owner!!

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
welp....spoke too soon. put the nut back on and pressure is still rising. I'll have to check wiring when I get home.

ford rules

Reaction score
If it's still rising I'd say it's gotta be the regulator, unless it's try to run full speed instead of half now?

Latest posts

Members online