Ipr valve??

bootcamp

Reaction score
I have a Apex manifold coming and have removed everything waiting for its arrival, so now is as good a time as any to change out the oil cooler, stc fitting and ipr valve. What's a good part number for the ipr valve and why do I see prices range from $150.00to $280.00. Also what size wrench fits that valve, I don't need the socket since the turbo is out. Are there any other helpful things I need to do while I this beast down?
Thanks

ghohouston

Reaction score
Ipr is a 1 3/8 wrench/socket. The wrench I have is modified, but I have since bought the socket, and never use the wrench amymore. I would either buy a new ford oem, or possibly alliant brand for the ipr.

Csilva187

Reaction score
5c3z-9c968-ca / cm-5126 try that maybe? Like 180ish? Help me out fellers I'm a weekend warrior lol. They also sell a screen/seal kit?

bootcamp

Reaction score
I got to looking a little deeper into the valves and the cheaper ones are rebuilt or refurbished, after going thru all this the last thing I want to do is put something refurbished back into it. So will pick up a new one from one do the vendors here.

Latest posts

Members online