Irate EF Install

Reaction score
Got rid of my FASS and bought Jakes EF system @ Irate Diesel.
Much happier with this system.
ff2cd99d.jpg

53fc5e2a.jpg

af1abe8a.jpg

0cf16fd4.jpg

443e5594.jpg

Huge thanks to Jake!
Best part is I don't have to hear a annoying FASS pump screaming at me saying I'm going to blow!!!LOL

jschildm

Reaction score
Mine is somewhere between Oregon and Southeast Iowa. I am getting pretty antsy, since my stocker is pushing about 10 psi at idle! Any helpful hints on the install?

Reaction score

FrankTheTank

Reaction score
i think you can build the whole set up with reg. returns for like $400 plus what ever kind of pump you decide to run. not a bad price for a pre-made kit with a HPO fuel pump tho...

dave186

Reaction score
Do you know the part number for that walbro pump? I have an OE ford pump on mine and it doesnt have those cool fittings on it. I would have made hard lines like that if the pump had something like that.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
It can be made cheaper, but not with stainless hard lines, help from Jake himself to install the system, and quality filter bases that dont leak.

A cheaper system with soft lines and napa filter bases can be made cheaper, Jakes kit is quality. I replaced multiple parts of my fuel system (which i had about $500 total into it with 2 walbros and a 5/8 pickup) with jakes parts because they were superior
Do you know the part number for that walbro pump? I have an OE ford pump on mine and it doesnt have those cool fittings on it. I would have made hard lines like that if the pump had something like that.

GSL392... Ebay it, they are cheap and work great

Reaction score
Thats great if you can do it for cheaper. Power to anyone that wants to do so.This thread was started to show other people if interested in a kit that has quality and great performance.

smokedout250

Reaction score
Nice install!! I like how he change to hard line on the pump mine was just rubber line I was afraid they were gonna rub a hole in eachother! Very nice I like the way it's mounted compared to the fass or ad2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jschildm

Reaction score
Did you buy the whole complete system?

I did buy the whole system. My fuel system is stock now and the pump is so weak it doesn't like to start when its cold out. I thought about collecting parts and building my own, but i really liked the idea of stainless hard lines. Most of all, I decided i valued my time enough to spend the extra dough on a known proven system, the ability to call for help with any questions, and building a relationship with someone that knows more about my truck than I do. Especially since I am going to be needing a mounting system for H2E sitting in the garage.

FrankTheTank

Reaction score
Thats great if you can do it for cheaper. Power to anyone that wants to do so.This thread was started to show other people if interested in a kit that has quality and great performance.

in not dising the kit, it is a good price for what is it, looks awesome with the SS hard lines, i hate the look of rubber hose in a feul set up. and the flow of that pump will be great, especially of going from a mechanical

Reaction score
I did buy the whole system. My fuel system is stock now and the pump is so weak it doesn't like to start when its cold out. I thought about collecting parts and building my own, but i really liked the idea of stainless hard lines. Most of all, I decided i valued my time enough to spend the extra dough on a known proven system, the ability to call for help with any questions, and building a relationship with someone that knows more about my truck than I do. Especially since I am going to be needing a mounting system for H2E sitting in the garage.
Exactly why I went with Jakes system. And his customer service is hand down amazing. You won't be disappointed. Im very happy and I used to have a FASS system. Hands down this system is better in my opinion. Air removal....big deal.
in not dising the kit, it is a good price for what is it, looks awesome with the SS hard lines, i hate the look of rubber hose in a feul set up. and the flow of that pump will be great, especially of going from a mechanical

Understood, don't take me the wrong way.

jschildm

Reaction score
He has been great to work with ... fuelab on the other hand took a month to get him regulators, so I despite ordering mid Dec, I am still waiting until next tuesday. He has been great to work with though. Looking forward to the results.

superduty4x4

Reaction score
I need to get in touch with him and see if he'll sell me a partial RR kit... I already have the regulator and I'm starting to think I'd rather just buy some fuel lines all ready to go rather than try to piece it together myself.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
I need to get in touch with him and see if he'll sell me a partial RR kit... I already have the regulator and I'm starting to think I'd rather just buy some fuel lines all ready to go rather than try to piece it together myself.

Oh he will for sure. Jake will tailor the kit to your needs

Latest posts

Members online