Is a banks bigg hoss system worth it?

Kingranch06

Reaction score
I'm a little new here and keep seeing everyone talking about custom tunes. I don't need huge power and was wondering if I just bought a bigg hoss bundle if I would be happy with it. Any input would be great. Thanks

webb06

Reaction score
I'm a little new here and keep seeing everyone talking about custom tunes. I don't need huge power and was wondering if I just bought a bigg hoss bundle if I would be happy with it. Any input would be great. Thanks

You'll spend way more buying that then you would buying everything separate. Plus you'll be a way better tuner with an sct

Kingranch06

Reaction score
You'll spend way more buying that then you would buying everything separate. Plus you'll be a way better tuner with an sct

That's what I thought but it comes with exhaust, intercooler, high ram and tuner and I figured I could upgrade tuner and injectors later if I wanted big power. Just thought it would be a good place to start

webb06

Reaction score
That's what I thought but it comes with exhaust, intercooler, high ram and tuner and I figured I could upgrade tuner and injectors later if I wanted big power. Just thought it would be a good place to start

I'd suggest otherwise but it's your money.

Intercooler and high ram aren't really needed.

sootie

Reaction score
you're wasting your money on the banks stuff...

sootie

Reaction score
no limit air intake from bigrpowr on here,
exhaust from anyone you want, flo-pro, diamond eye, magnaflow or whatever,
sct 3000 or 3015 tuner with custom tunes from Gearhead Automotive Performance.

dmd

Reaction score
Can't see on the phone where you live. If it is a state that has strict rules like CA then you may be limited to Banks to meet emission rules.

Fat fingered using Tapatalk

Countryboy07

Reaction score
As others have said, get ahold of a vendor on here and they can hook you up with everything you need. Also, Pending where you live, an EGR delete should be added to the list. As far as head studs go, they are a nice piece of mind on a tuned 6.0, but if your not planning huge power and don't drive like an idiot 100% of the time, you should be fine without them. My dad's '03 has 210,000 on it, tuned since just over 100,000, is worked everyday, and hasn't had any issues to date. When I had my truck, I tuned it at 86,000 miles and blew the gaskets at 120,000... But I also drove like an idiot a lot of the time.

Welcome to the site!

Kingranch06

Reaction score
I live in Michigan and there are very little emissions laws here so I plan on an egr delete but would like to wait until I get headstuds, regulated return fuel system, and possible turbo upgrade so I can get them all done at once. That will be a few years down the road though.

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
I live in Michigan and there are very little emissions laws here so I plan on an egr delete but would like to wait until I get headstuds, regulated return fuel system, and possible turbo upgrade so I can get them all done at once. That will be a few years down the road though.

If you're making a list like this, I should smack you for wanting that banks crap LOL sounds like you have a good plan though.

Oh, and welcome from Louisiana!:thumbsup:

Kingranch06

Reaction score
If you're making a list like this, I should smack you for wanting that banks crap LOL sounds like you have a good plan though.

Oh, and welcome from Louisiana!:thumbsup:

You're running a powermax and tunes on stock head bolts? Have you got some kind of death wish?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.