Is a banks bigg hoss system worth it?

f3502wd

Reaction score
That's on the low side. Like way low for pulling heads. Sounds like they're doing studs one at a time and telling you their doing gaskets.

Using all Ford parts, pulling the heads, machine work, o rings, and studs, should be closer to 6 or 7,000.

I made 527 on my '03 on the stock bolts, never killed the gaskets. I finally cracked the heads from getting it hot doing back to back pulls on a 100+ degree day. 190/100 injectors, stage 3 turbo from Barder, full kill innovative tune.

If you're going to keep the stock injectors and turbo, get an egr delete, new Ford Oil Cooler (lots of shops using Dorman China junk now so be careful), stand pipes, dummy plugs, STC fitting, and Blue spring. And SCT X4 will turn off the egr codes and wake it up some, and there's plenty of tuners doing head bolt safe tunes if you want a little more.

4500 down in south florida with heads done

gman1

Reaction score
Ok, I haven't been on for a while, but I found a shop in my state that says they will stud my truck for $4,300 including a hpop, new oil cooler, dummy plugs, ford head gaskets, and egr delete. Just wondering if that is a good price. Any input is welcome. Thanks.

Can I ask what shop?

Latest posts

Members online