Is it me or does the color scheme...

DSTRBD

Reaction score
And somebody make it so that a google search will return this website. Typing "powerstrokearmy" into google returns a bunch of facebook links but nothing for this site.

Has Google simply not realized this site exists yet?

It might take a few days for google to index it. They are fast, but not that fast.

imelmo

Reaction score
Not gonna lie, the colors bother the crap out of me, lol.

Charles

Reaction score
It's the highs and lows in the horizontal bars. Scroll up and down really quickly while keeping your eyes fixed in one spot on the screen and you'll see them coming by your eye. This is what is confusing your eyes. No question. It looks cool, but with multiple high and low light portions of each one they create a very busy backdrop for your eyes to make sense of. Those horizontal breakers are used to separate posts and everything else on the page. They should be as uniform as possible from a purely functional/human factors standpoint.

But... form plays a role too. Which is why I think a compromise might be to make them solid, the lighter color. They would still be metal, with the brushed look, just without the confusion.

powerstrokenstang

Reaction score
i am w/ charles the light spots on the bars draw attention from the white writing. other than that i like the colors. haha come to the darkside.

Coltaine

Reaction score
heavymetal_example.png

I like the style like this.

morepower02

Reaction score
it's the highs and lows in the horizontal bars. Scroll up and down really quickly while keeping your eyes fixed in one spot on the screen and you'll see them coming by your eye. This is what is confusing your eyes. No question. It looks cool, but with multiple high and low light portions of each one they create a very busy backdrop for your eyes to make sense of.

bingo.

ParkerFly

Reaction score
It's taking some getting used to but I'm getting there. I like how the different colored fonts stand out against this background though.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.