Is this possible?

Lowdown89

Reaction score
Grab the harness on the turbo and take a pair of wire cutters, cut the whole harness in half... smoke switch done. After that grab any other wires that look like they might be extra and cut them too.

But the tires are so much more simple.... And think if he puts them in the cab like I suggested he gets to be right up close to the action like most of the coal oralers really like!

dentexpowerstroke

Reaction score
this-is-gonna-be-good.gif

This just made me choke on my beer.:pint:

6.4straightchurnnin

Reaction score
This isn't fair, it's not the trucks fault the owner is a DB.

As far as the op is conserned.... Id say his 6.4 is straighchurnin to another site that thinks smoke switches r da bom!!!! LOL

Listen here ass face like i said at the beginning I don't need smoke or do I want it, I hate when ppl ride around and blow smoke for no reason. I told him it was stupid and he kept on asking me if I would ask and until I did he wouldn't shut up. I got 100hp nozzles and a mpg s472 single I don't need any smoke, I don't want Smoke and I'm trying to find someone with the cleanest tunes so be calling me a DB

jdgleason

Reaction score
Listen here ass face like i said at the beginning I don't need smoke or do I want it, I hate when ppl ride around and blow smoke for no reason. I told him it was stupid and he kept on asking me if I would ask and until I did he wouldn't shut up. I got 100hp nozzles and a mpg s472 single I don't need any smoke, I don't want Smoke and I'm trying to find someone with the cleanest tunes so be calling me a DB

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347408302.933413.jpg

Big Angry Hillbilly

Reaction score

Ass face? What are you, 12, 13?

I will check for a reply in the morning, because it's probably past your bed time, you've had your warm milk, got your teddy, had your story, and been tucked in by mommy waiting for a visit from Mr. Sandman.

little luke

Reaction score
I want 1 person that thinks black smoking everywhere is cool to intelligently explain why they think so. Have yet to hear that yet.

Because 007 had a smoke switch in his vehicles, and he pulled all sorts of ass..... That's all I got...
On that note, any one with a smoke switch should also go ahead and do the oil switch. Just drill a hole in your oil pan with a ball valve installed and a string to open it leading up in the cab. This will replicate the oil slick 007s car would lay out. What else did those cars do? Turn into subs? Give me till lunch and I'll figure that one out too.

bigbeanOBS

Reaction score
go to a marine suplier such as mesco or west marine and go to friends house pick him up go back to house and take off intake hold steady at preferably 2300 rpms now procced to ad fogging fuild your common mottor oil will work to let me now how it goes; o and ps scuedule a cab ride home for your partner in crime will be a must itll be really cool all that smoke hahhaahha

forcefed6.4ford

Reaction score
To the OP. Just tell this guy that it's not possible to do a "little penis" mod on a 6.4. I dont fault you for asking if it's possible to do it since its not for you. But your friend on the other hand....

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score

So you don't want any smoke, and that is the set-up you chose to go with?

HOOV3R

Reaction score
Now he is asking for an exhaust brake tune. How's that going to work with your not vgt single?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.