Isaac's Eff Tree-fiddy

Isaac3384

Reaction score
You and me both...it's been too long since I've owned a lifted truck... I'll be putting them up for sale tomorrow...I was going to hold on to them, but I really could use the space they're gonna take up...and the money...lol

Isaac3384

Reaction score
Boom goes the dynamite...

a6cd0b64-00ea-1c06.jpg

a6cd0b64-00fa-39e3.jpg

Isaac3384

Reaction score
Thanks!

Here's a couple more pics, but with the bumper on and using a stock 04 2500HD for a size comparison

a6cd0b64-24b8-21f2.jpg

a6cd0b64-25bd-5a91.jpg

Isaac3384

Reaction score
Thanks! Next on the list will be replacement bumpers with a swing out spare mount on the rear, an air compressor and tank under the bed, and a few more things to dress up the outside.

Isaac3384

Reaction score
A&D Tire in Terrell, TX is the place to go for getting your tires balanced. They can handle anything up to 40". They can even use the old school bubble balance to get it close, then put it on the spin balancer. They did a great job!

This weekend (Saturday) is the Terrell Jubilee car show...if anyone is interested, come on out. It's a great time. After that, a few of us are heading to Crow's Mud Bogs in Kaufman...

Isaac3384

Reaction score
About 2 months ago my EGR cooler took a dump, so I ordered River City Diesel's EGR delete and oil cooler upgrade. I originally wanted to do the head stud upgrade at the same time, but just couldn't get the money together.

After having issues with the military tires, I ended up doing some trading and picked up some 37" Super Swamper M16s. They ride a lot better than the military take-offs. The only issue I have is that they are on the stock wheels (for now) and the tires rub the leaf springs.

uzunepa8.jpg

Isaac3384

Reaction score
Thanks, Tonka.

Here's a couple pics after I got it all cleaned up last night.

a8yqa3un.jpg

tehuneve.jpg

yvevadet.jpg

I'm taking the wind deflectors off the hood and sunroof tonight. I honestly kinda like the ones on the windows.

Isaac3384

Reaction score
Thanks guys, I do too. Now I just need to order some spacers so my tires don't rub the leaf springs.

Anyone know what size spacers to use to gain the needed clearance?

Where can I order the spacers from?

AKHILF

Reaction score
When does it rub? only at full lock? You can get spacers in the 1/4" so that should make it easy. But if you go 1" you have to cut the stock studs. At 2" you dont have to cut em.

Isaac3384

Reaction score
Thanks southflstrokin.

It rubs just after 1 1/2 turns from center. I never paid any attention to what lock to lock is because I never had this problem...lol

Latest posts

Members online