• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

ISO: 7.3 Oil Cooler Assembly

strok-n

Reaction score
Hey everyone I need to get the rear mount for the oil cooler on my 2000 7.3. Changed it out and when I put it in the press the dang thing cracked. Really not wanting to buy a new one so hopefully someone here has one. Let me know what you got.

Bluke

Reaction score
I've got one from an obs. I believe they are the same. Just the fronts are different. Hopefully someone can chime in and correct me if I'm wrong.

5 oh

Reaction score
I don't believe they are the same the super duty one if I remember is a different angle also, the original obs one won't have the updated design which includes a snap ring to hold the bypass spring in

PsdPullerJr

Reaction score
I got a couple I just threw in the scrap bin. I'll need to verify they are super duty. You want the whole assembly or just the back piece?

79jasper

Reaction score
I don't believe they are the same the super duty one if I remember is a different angle also, the original obs one won't have the updated design which includes a snap ring to hold the bypass spring in
They do.
Mine has it, stocker didn't though. Can't say exact year it came from. But it was the exact same.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.