ISO/NEED: ARP Studs, Sinister Delete Kit, Oil Cooler & Head Gaskets

Pikesnogle

Reaction score
Hello Gentlemen,
Well the time has come to replace my head gaskets, while the truck is in pieces I might as well replace the studs, do the delete and a few other things.

I just wanted to see what kind of prices I am looking at for all of these items. I'd rather give you guys the business as opposed to a big "box store."

Also in search of 4 tires. Preferably something a little more aggressive than stock, like the Nitto Trail Grappler's, Wrangler Duratrac's, or Pro Comp Extreme AT's. I need the stock size or something close to it... 275/70/18 - ish.

Please PM with any information.

Thanks in advanced.

-Alex

SPE

Reaction score
Hello Gentlemen,
Well the time has come to replace my head gaskets, while the truck is in pieces I might as well replace the studs, do the delete and a few other things.

I just wanted to see what kind of prices I am looking at for all of these items. I'd rather give you guys the business as opposed to a big "box store."

Also in search of 4 tires. Preferably something a little more aggressive than stock, like the Nitto Trail Grappler's, Wrangler Duratrac's, or Pro Comp Extreme AT's. I need the stock size or something close to it... 275/70/18 - ish.

Please PM with any information.

Thanks in advanced.

-Alex

Feel free to PM for pricing. We have everything in stock. :)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.