iso Tymar down pipe

94.5 Stroker

Reaction score
I am looking for a tymar down pipe that goes 3-3.5-4 down by the transmission. Just seeding if they still sell em new or if someone has a good used one that they want to part with.

FrankTheTank

Reaction score
I also bought one bout 2 yrs ago. Call him and find out. Only. Complaint I had was it needed some porting clean up where it attaches to the turbo

Got4wd

Reaction score
Only thing that I don't like about the pipe is the flange where the turbo clamp is. It seems thinner than the factory one and the clamp has to be tightened all the way down. Anyone else have this problem.

Reaction score
I agree, I have had the turbo outlet clamp work loose twice, put on a new clamp and retightened it daily for 2 or 3 days no more issue, but it is tightened down farther than usual. I also didn't like the bend of the pipe as well as my first one which I beleive was a BD (whoever's they sell, I wish I knew) It had the best overall fit of any I've seen since, but I gave it to a friend. I finally heated up the bottom 4" bend of the Tymar downpipe and bent it just a tiny bit more, now it clears uppipe, floorboard insulation and lines up with the system. I agree that Dale sells Diamond Eye.

FrankTheTank

Reaction score
Here is the tymar, doesn't look like any DE I know of.
IMG_3988.jpg

FrankTheTank

Reaction score
Nope... 3" to the pinch weld, 3.5" to the trans lines, 4" past. I thought it fit nicely! Just didn't like the porting around where it attaches to the turbo

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.