It is almost that time again.... Oct. 10th-11th

Will@Rudy'sDiesel

Reaction score
20% for Friday. Definitely improving. Will, what's the local weather man saying?

For Friday a high of 78 with a 30% chance of rain in the after noon, mostly cloudy friday night with temperatures around 60-65.

Saturday is highs in the mid 70s with a 50% chance of rain and lows in the upper 50s lower 60s.

Let just hope that God is on our side and holds off the rain!!!

RedRice589

Reaction score
For Friday a high of 78 with a 30% chance of rain in the after noon, mostly cloudy friday night with temperatures around 60-65.

Saturday is highs in the mid 70s with a 50% chance of rain and lows in the upper 50s lower 60s.

Nice and cool for some damn good RACING!!!

madman1234509

Reaction score

Thanks for the update.... Praying for it to hold off, especially considering last fall when I came down the drags got rained out as well....

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
So some of you know I work at Cummins RMEP, well two of the Haisley Machine trucks will be stopping by the plant tomorrow for us to check out before they head to Piedmont. Thought that was pretty cool and figured I'd share.

Will@Rudy'sDiesel

Reaction score
There is going to be a lot of pro stock trucks there, along with a lot of super stock, 3.0 and 2.6 trucks (haisley and scheids built trucks).

That should make for some damn good sled pulling a drag racing!!!

Will@Rudy'sDiesel

Reaction score
Here are the payouts for anyone who is pulling with PPL.

Friday PPL 2014 Payouts.jpg

Sat 2014 PPL Paypouts.jpg

Cknox121

Reaction score
Does anybody know of any hotel with rooms still available? I'll be heading up Thursday after work, in a v6 f-150 lol. Unless I can get my buddy to take his truck.

Sent from my cracked iPhone using Tapatalk

johnp115

Reaction score
Does anybody know of any hotel with rooms still available? I'll be heading up Thursday after work, in a v6 f-150 lol. Unless I can get my buddy to take his truck.

I just booked at the microtel in burlington 80 a night if you mention piedmont drag way

Will@Rudy'sDiesel

Reaction score

Look up "Grill 5-8-4" in Burlington, it's a nice private hotel that is within 10 minutes from the track. (336) 584-0479 is their number.

Cknox121

Reaction score
Look up "Grill 5-8-4" in Burlington, it's a nice private hotel that is within 10 minutes from the track. (336) 584-0479 is their number.

Damn got the number on deck. Must take little nasties there and do things to them.

Latest posts

Members online