It Took Me Long Enough...

dsberman94

Reaction score
zac you were 5 mins from bloomsburg. then you were really close to scranton. i have friends at lock haven. home for the holidays now but theyre in school there.

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Well... small update..

Got a new axle in... need a different one before I can get the rears mounted... turns out I ***ed up and bought a C&C axle and not a truck one. There's a 350 pickup dually at the local junkyard... if it has 4.10's I'll probably pick it up.. got the fronts mounted at least since the old ones were in pretty bad shape.. expecting 3ish more inches of tire poke with the new wheels... 2ish inches wider on either side and then the step up from the current 235's to 285's... enough of me blabbering..

urequ8ut.jpg

asajyqep.jpg

cfdeng7

Reaction score
Another good lesson young grasshopper

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
you have all the luck

And all of the patience

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Another good lesson young grasshopper

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

Ha. Ha. :flipa:

Well.. the junkyard axle has 4.10's.. and looks pretty good from the outside IMO... after this storm is over and my checks roll in I'm probably gonna pick it up... measured out correctly and all...

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Ok... Just stay on him about it. I delivered thoes 08 axles to him a year ago!

The junkyard truck(only been there a few weeks. Blown trans) has 4.10's and is $250 cheaper than Seth wants.. I have this current axle all rebuilt so if this new one needs anything... I'll have new parts for it..

Wish I couldve helped lol

shmoozer

Reaction score
Please tell me your joking. You got a nice truck as is please don't ruin it! Lol

Latest posts

Members online