Votes: 8 18.2%
  • 525 lol

Votes: 5 11.4%

• Total voters

Wayne

Reaction score
Need to add "a big puddle of coolant" as one of the voting options LOL
Good luck with the truck.
Corrected or uncorrected #'s?, what conditions i.e. altitude, humidity etc. if uncorrected. Also, I didn't see if he brought a bottle. Is he spraying?

Redneck6.0L

Reaction score
Uncorrected, half way through the next pass the dyno screwed up and showed 840, needless to say the calibration was all screwed up, after 8 hrs of frustration he took his truck and left. Next week we'll try and do this again. What a piss off

Meniacal_Mark

Reaction score
I'd be pissed too, it's not like he didn't plan this ahead of time so they could get their chit together.

Superblazin

Reaction score
Epic failMother f$$)$ers

Sorry guys. Heres a quick recap. Then I'm grabbing a 40 and going to pout in the hot tub!

-Appointment for 8:00am
-arrive at 7:15 after driving 200 miles
-doors still locked at 8:30.
- finally see a bay door open. Guy in shop is surprised no one let him know I was there "doors locked dude". Secretary had left a message on office phone she is sick today! (she's the one who checks messages"
- go to room with mustang Dyno.. There is a Subaru on it they need to finish tuning then I'm up.. I'm moderately pissed. But know my day was booked for this so meh

- couple pulls later listening to a sewing machine a serious rattle rattle bang... Wish I videod it. Bottom end not happy, I have now seen a connecting rod.

- finallythey clean up, my offers to drag it out with my strap we not found humerous by any one but me!!

- almost 11:00 strapped in show time!!

Numerous pulles ranging from 200- 215 horse. "something's wrong with your tunes he says "
I went there with 15 files from eric!!! So I continue to roll my data base

-now 12:00. They apparently go for lunch on Friday.
I borrow a scanner because I leave my auto ingity cords at home. Showing the standard front abs sensor codes and a rear sensor. I get convinced still my problem I order a sensor! While we grab Edo

- sensor doesn't show up till after 2
Swap out.

- another 215 run.

K now I'm getting a little pissed, as is my buddy Shawn on the phone! Shawn speaks to owner!
Shawn coaches him on how to Dyno then
" tells him to unstrap the truck go for a fKn ride"
Gets on phone with me " tells me go take him around the block put it side ways through 4 gears and ask him it feels like 215 horse"

They continue to clean up and recalibrate Dyno.

Now I must mention every time I load a file guy takes off for 20 mins to half hour. To deal with shop stuff. Fair enough. But patience is running a little thin

- 5:00 rest strap and run. 509 hp. K were closer. Time to start rerunning through my data base as I'm lost.
-couple more runs 509
- then 840

-I decide to reload next series of tunes while they again try clean up of rollers and recalibrate, his wife says she has my invoice to now on counter and he just needs to add what ever we do for the night as she's going home.

I'm curious while the file is loading and go to go see.
$1289.00

Wtf ??. They have a set up fee for ever strap down, 4 hrs of bay clean up, for soot! $289.00 for the speed sensor, 5 hrs of Dyno time.

Well I kinda snap. Paper work is tossed some and I order my truck off the Dyno.

I know the sensor is like $120. Borrowed a ratchet and ran for maybe 2 hrs. Of bull s+*t results.
I end up paying 700. But on my way home remember he had a 100.00 deposit for the appointment

Time to get drunk.

Sorry guys. I was hoping for something to prove for our efforts.

Wait till he sees my bill for stand by time!

Meniacal_Mark

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about a crappy day that I'm sure you were very excited for. IMO, I wouldn't be going back there again, or recommend the place.

Wayne

Reaction score
I would definitely contest the card, and tell him to get bent. You paid for results, not his incompetence, defective equipment, and the "opportunity" to stand around, which you got

jdgleason

Reaction score
I would definitely contest the card, and tell him to get bent. You paid for results, not his incompetence, defective equipment, and the "opportunity" to stand around, which you got

:whs:

Screw that sorry to hear James! Hope you can find a better dyno.

Latest posts

Members online