JESTERS. INSTALLED!

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
i love my KM2. i run snow all winter. i ski race...... dont get me wrong the KO does good in the snow, but id never own another one of those things. 40K+ out of a tire that does good in snow AND mud(unlike the KO) looks are better IMO also

taterthedog

Reaction score
I got a hill on my driveway that's covered in snow 6 months out of the year. My 03 F250 with the KOs and open diff goes up easily. My wifes 02 F250 with the KM2s and limited slip needs a run at it. This is in 2 wheel drive and both trucks are 5.4s with 4.10 gears. My 01 F250 7.3 has KOs too with an open 3.73s and it can't get out of its way in 2WD in the winter. Spins way too easy but it is a longer wheelbase and has more weight in front. Also alot more torque. With the other 2 very similar trucks the KO is way better in the snow than the KM2, IMO. :shrug: There are alot worse tires in snow than either of them though.

RocknRoll

Reaction score
I need a snow tire, and these were the cats ass on my expedition, so I got em for the SD.... Quiet and smooth down highway.. even at 90 mph

I run the bfg at's also on our ex, have had GREAT luck with now my second set. While i do agree the tires look a shade small, its worth it imo if your happy with a tire to stick with it. I bought the X with bfg mudd terrains and while it looked sick, i got what felt like 10k miles out of them:badidea:

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
I got a hill on my driveway that's covered in snow 6 months out of the year. My 03 F250 with the KOs and open diff goes up easily. My wifes 02 F250 with the KM2s and limited slip needs a run at it. This is in 2 wheel drive and both trucks are 5.4s with 4.10 gears. My 01 F250 7.3 has KOs too with an open 3.73s and it can't get out of its way in 2WD in the winter. Spins way too easy but it is a longer wheelbase and has more weight in front. Also alot more torque. With the other 2 very similar trucks the KO is way better in the snow than the KM2, IMO. :shrug: There are alot worse tires in snow than either of them though.
i hear ya LOL everyones preference i guess :D mine just is, if im gonna buy a tire thats good for what i drive ( a lot of snow and a good bit of mud) i prefer the KM2. but if i was going for snow only, prob the KO. or another brand like the goodyear MTR

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.